Advertisement

Introducing my very first book! (and also my very first book unboxing)

Introducing my very first book! (and also my very first book unboxing) Thank you for all the encouraging words for me to write my very first book! If you want to buy a signed copy use this link here:

I'll be signing books for a limited time all through March only!


If you want a non-signed book, you can get them here:
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
C&T Publishing

fabric,quilting,quilt,sew,sewing,how to,advice,laura,coia,sew very easy,diy,do it yourself,Do It Yourself (Website Category),Sewing Machine (Product Category),tips,trick,tutorial,free,craft,crafts,crafting,learn,education,educational,teach,teaching,machine,cutting tools,rotary cutter,cutting mat,fabric sissors,Bernina,machines,thread,

Post a Comment

0 Comments