Advertisement

ITZY - 'WANNABE' TEASER MIX (Teaser #1 & #2)

ITZY - 'WANNABE' TEASER MIX (Teaser #1 & #2) Hey Smashers! :D
This song sounds sooo good already, I'm so excited! Hope you enjoy this teaser mix!

Follow me on Instagram:
Support me on Patreon:
Join my Discord server:

DISCLAIMER: No copyright intended. For entertainment purposes only. I don't own any of these songs or videos, I just own the edit of the audio and the video that took me many hours! If you like the songs, check the artists! Consider buying their albums too! :D

#ITZY #WANNABE #TEASERMIX #ITZYWANNABE #ITZME #WANNABETEASER #ITZYTEASER

kpop mashup,kpop mashup 2020,itzy,itzy mashup,itzy teaser mix,itzy wannabe teaser,itzy wannabe mv,itzy wannabe spoiler,wannabe,wannabe teaser,itzy teaser,itzy teaser wannabe,itzy teaser 2020,wannabe teaser mix,itz me itzy,itz me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments