Advertisement

Life of a salesperson

Life of a salesperson #sales #motivation #salesman #saleswoman #tips


The Everyday LIFE of a salesperson” 🤔 #MidweekMusings

What’s the difference between an average salesperson and an Sales expert? 😎

Sales experts are self-aware and ask themselves deep questions. 🧐

Someday you feel like, “I’m the champion” or “I’m the MAN"🦸🦸‍♀️ . Right?

Next day you’re like “Damn, I can’t do it, it’s too hard”. 🤯

Next day you’re like “Look at me, I CAN sell I’m good and can close anyone at anytime” 😄

Next day you’re like “Enough is Enough, Sales is not my cup of tea” Maybe I should just go get a SAFE and STEADY Job. 🤔

But, if you’re smart and self-aware, you will stick with it while pondering some questions such as “Am I being rude?, Am I being too aggressive?, Am I asking the right questions? ⁉️, Am I discovering the prospects needs?, etc.,

If you can self reflect and ask yourself those questions, you’ll learn more about yourself and your prospects well..

And that’s how you get better, and become the an master in sales 😎😁

Do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below 👇

Have a fabulous week ahead 🤗

salesperson

Post a Comment

0 Comments