Advertisement

Made My First Customized Funko Pop (September 2019) - Use All the Glitter!!!

Made My First Customized Funko Pop (September 2019) - Use All the Glitter!!! Hey everyone!

So in this video, I finally tell you about the first Funko pop that I customized back in September 2019 :)

I was inspired by Funko Pops and Unicorns, so make sure to check out her videos on the process:


Have you customized a pop?

Thank you for watching and don't forget to click that like button and to subscribe to my channel for more videos!

I get my pop protectors from 7 Bucks A Pop!
Use my link to access their website:


I get pre-orders through Shumi!
Use my code for a 10% discount at checkout: sillycylshumi

Follow me on
Instagram:
Twitter:

Check out my shop links
eBay:
Mercari:

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 9300 8751 3264!

If you have any inquiries or want to send me something, contact me at:
sillycyl@gmail.com

Music:
- Yellow Jello by Audio Hertz from the YouTube Audio Library

funkopops,funkopopvinyl,funkopopcollector,FunkoPopAddict,funkopoplife,funkopopfigure,funkopopmania,funkopopcommunity,funkopopaddiction,funkopoplover,funkoshop,funko,funkolife,mysterybox,toys,originalfunko,pophunter,funkoverse,custom,customized,customizedpop,art,artsandcrafts,crafts,glitter,dragonballz,anime,japanese,japan,animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments