Advertisement

Massive sell-off and substantial profit can come together - Market Roundup 1st Mar 2020

Massive sell-off and substantial profit can come together - Market Roundup 1st Mar 2020 Massive sell-off and substantial profit can come together - Market Roundup 1st Mar 2020.

As the market started to sell-off, I could see and even tweet about the bearish signals, probably well ahead of many others. I suggested buying insurance (put options). I shared several shorting ideas on my forum using live analysis. If you took those recommended actions, you could make a significant profit from the sell-off.

And now while others may be bearish, I am starting to buy. Not because I love to be contrarian. But because the unambiguous CUE signals are telling me to do so.

I did not need to read the so-called market experts' view on the market sell of or what is going to happen next to decide my trading. Neither should you need to spend time on that, except for entertainment purposes (don't you have Netflix, of Disney on your TV?), in my view. And if there is a 100-page report coming to you explaining everything AFTER the drop, not helping you to take advantage of the decline in explicit, transparent terms, then stay away from it. It will mess up your mind.

I am no fortune teller. I follow a system. And I follow that irrespective of the market going up or down, a bit or a lot.

Are you puzzled by the market's sudden down move? My advice is, find a system that works for you and stick with it. If you are looking for outside information, because the market dropped more than you expected, you are in the wrong business and have a significant disadvantage. The disadvantage of being swayed by things that are extraneous to your system, whatever that is. Try to avoid that, if you can - is what I suggest. Follow your system. And before following, develop confidence in the system.

In this video, I go into a bit more than my usual depth to explain how I identified the top, how I found the shorts before others, and shared them publicly and profited from them and also, how I am finding long trades now. The 100-page reports that I am receiving are going to my email trash box. I use Google Movies, by the way. Stopped using Netflix.

More trading videos are available on my YouTube channel ( Feel free to visit and subscribe to my public traders' forum ( for regular 360° trade ideas. You may learn more about effective trading techniques from the topics under the forum category "Learn to Trade". You may follow me on Tweeter ( to receive live, sensible insights about the market, sector-industry, and stocks based on real-time analysis.

profitable trading,stock,stock option,stock future,stock market,profit,investing,swing trade,position trade,day trade,technical analysis,trading system,trading indicators,pivot points,trading group,trading community,Superior Profit Way,

Post a Comment

0 Comments