Advertisement

My New Old Car and Grocery Bargains

My New Old Car and Grocery Bargains My Ex Ex Wife Song
My Favorite Movies
Piano Chord Tutorial
Public Domain Who's Sorry Now
This is a first look at my new old car. It is a 2005 Dodge Caravan van with seats that fold into the floor. I do not know if it has any mechanical issues because I have not driven it vey far. I am sure it will be in many of my future videos, I also found some amazing grocery values with discount items at Kroger recently. The expiration dates on the cranberry sauce and the chocolate chips were April of 2021 and October of 2021. Next I will be stocking up at Aldi. Both grocery chains seem to have very low prices for items I use regularly.

bargain,used car,grocery specials,Dodge Grand Caravan,Nestles chocolate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments