Advertisement

Natural Hair: CLAIROL JAZZING Semi Permanent Hair Dye! DOES IT WORK?

Natural Hair: CLAIROL JAZZING Semi Permanent Hair Dye! DOES IT WORK? What’s up everybody! Welcome back to Life With Latrice : )


As I mentioned Jazzing hair dye has a better effect if your hair was previously colored. My hair is naturally dark so it’s more of a tint for my hair color. I personally like it... you can really see it in the light or in the sun! I purchased Jazzing from Sally’s Beauty Supply.


Let me kno what you guys think!
If you guys have more video ideas or suggestions leave me a comment below. Also if your have questions... ask away!



THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!!

Don’t jus watch!!! LIKE...COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ❤️




*I do not own any rights to the music played in the video*

WORK?

Post a Comment

0 Comments