Advertisement

Pisces- This is just All over the Place who situations is this???

Pisces- This is just All over the Place who situations is this??? Thank you Guy's so much for taking this ride with me on our Spiritual Journey! πŸ˜‡ I hope and Pray for much success when it comes to us sharing Spiritual Knowledge and gaining Prosperity! (It's A Beautiful Thing) ❤ I ask God to continue blessing me with multitudes of Opened minded spiritual beings that are willing to subscribe to my Channel for the Messages and the advice that i will be given and Not for any low vibrational purposes. Thank you Guys Again! Enjoy my crazy, fun, cool and tell it like it is personality! (It wouldn't be me if i didn't keep it Real!) πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― Lol But know at the end of the day it's all love baby. πŸ’ž And that's why i know me and my subscribers will have some type of Spiritual,Mental, and physical comparison. I WANT Like Minded souls to be drawn to my Like Minded soul. So the connection would be understandable between us. I WANT all my subscribers to be able to understand me on a deeper level and are also willing to take Risks with my Information (Knowledge) because it is Life Changing. And it is gonna cause you to cut some things out of your life that you could be comfortable with or dedicated too. As far as Jobs, relationship, friendships etc. As a reader I'm not just on here to talk and laugh about the problem of your situation. I'm on here for you guy's can Gain some type of clarity. And a solution if not more then one to uplift you and motivate you on a decision that can CHANG YOUR LIFE. A heart felt change... A Change that will bring you out of depression, doubt, and stress. And much more that can be weighing heavy on your spirit. My mouth can be reckless at times and i may say something's people don't like or agree with. But that's were the beauty of being able to subscribe or unsubscribe from a channel comes in at. So please don't waste your time telling me about it. Instead use your time to be about it and take some action by exiting the reading and unsubscribing from my channel. Just because I'm Godly and Spiritual doesn't mean i want or can't stand my ground. My life my channel and my rules.
Also Please get a Clear understanding that All messages doesn't resonate with EVERYBODY... You need to know your SITUATION and your person who you are dealing with as well as your Birth Chart.

Love you All for the Love and SupportπŸ˜‡

Email me for personal readings blackgoddess711711@gmail.com

For Dontations❤:
Cashapp: $Black Goddess711
Paypal.me/Goddess711

°One Question One Answer- $8.00

°All Readings
-$40 for 30 min
-$80 for 1 hour
-$25 for 15 min
Please text( 678)-789-6762 to schedule or email me your name and phone number.

*No Personal Readings On Sunday*

Link to my Cards:


πŸ˜‡~ Thank You All For Your Time~πŸ˜‡
✨ πŸ–€ God Bless πŸ–€✨

this???

Post a Comment

0 Comments