Advertisement

PSE NTN 33 NOCK*ON CUSTOM The Most talked about bow of 2020 Is it worth all The HYPE?

PSE NTN 33 NOCK*ON CUSTOM The Most talked about bow of 2020 Is it worth all The HYPE? I was very skeptical with all the hype surrounding the PSE NTN 33 Nock*On Bow. I generally don’t like to jump on the band wagon and like to make decisions base on feel and my own judgment. I also like to be honest on all my videos and give my honest thoughts on anything I review. That being said, I went into this with an open mind and man was I very surprised. This is an excellent bow, and my favorite PSE to date. It is also in my top 3 favorite bows for 2020. Great job PSE. Please comment below and subscribe. Thank You for watching.

Music By:

pse,ntn 33,nockon,evo ntn,bow review,best bow of 2020,speed test,John dudley,best bow 2020,archery,bow hunting,Easton axis,Carter release,Carter wise choice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments