Advertisement

Small business|WHY IT'S IMPORTANT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES TO HAVE ONLINE PRESENCE!

Small business|WHY IT'S IMPORTANT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES TO HAVE ONLINE PRESENCE! Hello darling, welcome to my channel Justlulu, where we will chat about all things business and how to bring your business from offline to online. Don’t any time waste your time, press that subscribe button and like. Today’s topic: Why it's important for small businesses to have online presence.

Today I cover one one the posts on facebook I witness and it got me thinking on why we still not utilizing social media for our own businesses. So many people are online why doesn’t our brand not have online presence. Why do we not have a simple Kota delivery service.

I dive into 4 points on why it’s important to have online presence.

1. Connect with your customers anywhere
2. Be introduced to new markets
3. Growth for your business
4. Build trust for your business.

If you haven’t watched my past videos

2020 Strategy:
Essential for starting a business:


//Follow//
Facebook : Justlulu.nk
Instagram: @justlulu.nk
LinkedIn: Justlulu,nk
Email: justlulu.nk@gmail.com

/Subscribe/

New videos every Tuesday and Thursday

//Gear

tro & Tobu - Cloud 9 [NCS Release] NCS
? Spotify
? SoundCloud
? Facebook
? Twitter
? Google+

Tobu:
? Spotify
? SoundCloud
? Facebook
? Twitter
? YouTube

Itro:
? Spotify
? Facebook
? Twitter
? YouTube
? SoundCloud

//Lungile

I’m Lungile a newly full time entrepreneur. I have started my own online store Justlulu.Nk, which focuses on fashion for all women and all sizes . I started this channel to help inspire and assist new entrepreneurs or those looking to start their own company with all information they need. I worked in Marketing for four years and I using my marketing experience as well as my education back ground to tell stories. This channel aims to take you through my journey while educating you on running a business. I focus on personal building which will result in business growth. Hopefully what I communicate will get you started and ensure you living a full life.



Thank you so much for tuning in to my channel. Don’t forget to subscribe and press that notification button.

small business,online,growth,connection,Justlulu.nk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments