Advertisement

Warcraft 3 Classic: HellHalt TD Competitive #1 - I've Got a lot to Learn...

Warcraft 3 Classic: HellHalt TD Competitive #1 - I've Got a lot to Learn... Game 1: 0:14
Game 2: 57:55

So most of the mistakes I made were in the first game. I didn't know that Elite Archer is actually really good with Seraphim once they get revived with the Spirit of Life ability and I ended up Soul Transferring them all away while rerolling as well.
On level 19 and 21 it wasn't bad focus, I think I should have never made Herald with Seraphim in the front. I believe the Heralds with the summons were the ones blocking the way for Seraphim and that is why Seraphim ended up going around, not tanking anything. (I definitely learned a lot from this first game)
For Game 2, I just have to get used to playing with Thunderbirds a lot more and I mentioned it was pretty much my first time using them. I made 1 too many Clockworks for level 5 which then weakened me for level 6 where we were already weak that wave. Instead I could have made a highborne which would have probably been more useful.
I didn't need to talk back and BM to the guy that called me "retarded Youtuber", but I did it anyway just for fun :)
Our team wasn't really planning on kicking orange because we were not entirely sure who was to blame for the game to end that way. I think orange probably needed to be kicked for selling his units and just suiciding completely. Orange mentioned that yellow would not share auras with him, so he wanted to sabotage the game after that. Either way, there was no way of telling what was going on at the other side and green was the first one that ended up leaving.

These are my main thoughts. Feel free to share anything I should have done in the comments section. Hope you all enjoyed!

Record: 2/1

Warcraft,Warcraft 3,Warcraft 3 Classic,Classic,oreo8118,oreo0315,oreo,Custom Game,Custom,Game,HellHalt TD,HellHalt,TD,Tower Defense,Competitive,Income,Wisp,Gold,Wood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments