Advertisement

What Not to Post on Social Media, if you don't want to hurt your Real Estate Business

What Not to Post on Social Media, if you don't want to hurt your Real Estate Business I know this may be an odd video to post up, but I have been getting a lot of questions about this one over the last couple weeks. For some reason every person that talked to me was either in Facebook jail, getting out of Facebook jail, was losing friends on their page or just pissing off the general public and they had no idea why. There are a lot of heated tensions right now with politics and overall human interaction in our country. I'm not here to tell someone they cant or shouldn't feel strongly about any topic at all. In fact, I think its great to feel strongly about everything in life. What I am saying is if you know social media is a means to make a profit and you want to expand your business, your brand and you ability to obtain your goals then maybe you should tempter what you put out to the general public so you don't seem like such a prick. Anyways I wanted to post up this video and I hope it helps someone to take a moment to breath before they post up something crazy online and in the process, possibly hurt their business.

the real estate blitz,real estate,real estate agent,realtor,realtors,investor,investing,real estate coach,real estate coaching,realtor coaching,KSA,kris,kim steel and associates,kim steel & associates,Team KSA,Kris McCullough,KSA Kris,social,media,facebook,instagram,politics,trump,biden,bloomberg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments