Advertisement

Wynn in Magical Diary: Wolf Hall! | Being Less Than Perfect | Ep.13

Wynn in Magical Diary: Wolf Hall! | Being Less Than Perfect | Ep.13 With 9 years separating this game from its prequel, Magical Diary, it has been a long time since got to explore Iris Academy. Quite frankly, I am very excited to play this! I consider the Magical Diary series to be a hallmark on my channel so I absolutely couldn't resist coming out of my internet hole and giving the sequel the time of day!

I have a Twitter!
Check out my Blog!

Wynn,Typhoon Wynn,Charles Wynn,Visual Novel,Magic School,School,Magic,Lets Play,VN,Magical Diary,Magical,Diary,Hanako,Games,Potsdam,Grabiner,Dungeon,Crawl,Romance,Combat,RPG,Simulation,Wizard,Adventure,Indie,Damien,Snake,Wolf,Hall,Horse,Toad,Barbara,Solmoro,Minnie,Cochran,Ellen,Middleton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments