Advertisement

Gemini September: Saturn goes direct: Karmic lesson: The Leader You Were Born to Be!

Gemini September: Saturn goes direct: Karmic lesson: The Leader You Were Born to Be! **Disclaimer**
These readings are for entertainment, and up to interpretation to all viewers.
Everyone has FREE WILL, which means we all have a choice and you should always do what is best for you and your healing and growth, for yourself, not based off of a reading.
It is never okay to hurt anyone in any way, or stay in a hurtful situation of any kind.
These readings are meant for adult situations and relationships.
Also, I am getting set up for personals. Once that happens I will let everyone know.
So, sit back, have fun, and I hope these messages from Spirit help you with your choices with the advice and/or information that comes out.
****Lastly, THANK YOU ALL for your support and love for me and my channel. I could not do it without you and I am here to help the collective. I Love you all!

-Crystal Raven 11:11

#Tarot,#LoveTarot,#TarotReading,#Aries,#Sagittarius,#Leo,#Aquarius,#Libra,#Gemini,#Pisces,#Scorpio,#Cancer,#Capricorn,#Virgo,#Taurus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments