Advertisement

How To Survive The Sister's Order.. Secrets and Tips [A Guide] (Roblox)

How To Survive The Sister's Order.. Secrets and Tips [A Guide] (Roblox) Everything you need to know about the Sister's order and how to survive..

This video shows how to survive the sister's order. I show you tips and other secrets I found whilst playing..

I hope these tips and guides really helps :D

Play the game here:

I may have forgot to mention that the melons can sometimes be glitchy and sometimes disappear from your inventory and you can't eat it. Also if you join their group you can get a rank up, and once you get a better rank you get a better candle.

Also around 11:10 there is a bit of flashing lights, just to warn you if you are sensitive :)

Check out my Sister's Order Playlist (in order):





Thank you so much for watching :D

Wondershare Filmora,

Post a Comment

0 Comments