Advertisement

Even If You Seal or Expunge Your Criminal Record, This May Still Happen

Even If You Seal or Expunge Your Criminal Record, This May Still Happen Thanks for visiting my page!

I am a general practitioner attorney licensed in Texas. The Law office of Zain W. Mohammad provides information and practical advice in a fun and entertaining format to raise awareness and for general common knowledge. I am really passionate about informing others on critical topics, and I wanted to start a Vlog.

I would love to hear from you if you have questions or would like to request certain video topics! Please remember that I cannot provide personalized legal advice to non-clients, especially through Youtube. If You are located in Texas and would like a general consultation of your specific legal problem, you may email me directly. If you are not in Texas and you have a general question or want to request a topic, you can leave it in the comments or email me directly as well, and I will make a video about your topic or question. Remember if you are not from Texas, please make your question as general as possible otherwise I will not be able to answer it.

Email:zain@paragonlegallaw.com

The information in this video should not be construed or relied on as legal advice for any matter or circumstances. Viewing this video does not create an attorney-client relationship with the Law office of Zain W. Mohammad or any of its lawyers. You should not act or rely on advice from this video without consulting a lawyer in your jurisdiction.

The content of this video was prepared and approved in writing by Law Office of Zain W. Mohammad, with its principal office in Carrollton, Texas.

Website:
Facebook:

Texas Clients Book a Consultation:

My Consultations start from 15 minutes to 1 hour. When Checking out be sure to pick if you would like to consult via online, phone, or in-person. Presently only my 1 hour consultation is available in-person. Scroll all the way down on the "Appointments" page to book 45 minutes to 1 hour consultations.

legal,law,education,attorney,lawyer,counselor,criminal law,sealing,expungement,police,

Post a Comment

0 Comments