Advertisement

FLAME - EXPECTING THE WOR$T

FLAME - EXPECTING THE WOR$T When your life is a big responsibility
And faith makes u cope with insanity
Stay true to yourself, that's the mentality
Don't fool yourself, just bear the reality


Don't destroy your health, teach them please
If you're someone, be careful what u say to these kids
Understand this, drugs just destroy lives
For the rest, start thinking for yourself, open your eyes


Fuck lies, people will realise
That is better to be yourself, rather than being nice
Cause' u only lie to yourself
If patience would be a book, then have a bookshelf


I try to stay calm, not angry
Got my way, keep steady
For anything I'm ready
Even though I'm tired lately


Hello, welcome to my mind
Lots of Secrets you are goin' to find
Watch your back, look behind
Fuck your contract u just signed



I don't fuck with fake bitches
And the ones that talk shit get stitches
My stomach hurts, in tears I'll burst,
Expecting the worst, for emotions I got thirst











I ain't first but I ain't last
Life's the big exam, street is just a test
Let me blast, from side to side
And speak up whatever the fuck is on my mind

cause' every time I rhyme
I feel sick I need a lime
I got shivers down on my spine
When I think of that bitch, but it's cool, I'm jus' fine

Imma' stop it's pointless
I feel like shit,like I'm worthless
Always misunderstood
If I could change the past I would

Been raised on the street, in the hood
Don't give a fuck if I seem rude
I say what goes through my mind, so I'm good
I change my feelings with every mood










Filming:

WOR$T

Post a Comment

0 Comments