Advertisement

My twin Sister PICKS My Outfits For A Week For School😬

My twin Sister PICKS My Outfits For A Week For School😬 Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new! 💛 today’s video is a fun one! Today’s video is about my twin sister picking my for a week FOR SCHOOL! i was nervous about having Jennifer pick my outfits for school because we dress very differently...I’d rather feel comfortable than look good at school!😂 other than that it was a fun experience to have someone else pick out my outfits for a week! No stressing about what to wear, not having to plan out an outfit, not have to think or worry about it is such a nice break so if you guys want more videos like this where someone else picks out for school outfits for a week let me know down below so i can do that! 💖 if you guys enjoyed today’s video don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share this video!💖 you guys are the best and never fail to put a smile on my face when you guys leave comments! It feels so nice to have you guys show your love and support! We are halfway to 77k! ♥️🥺 which is so insane guys! Let’s make it happen for our second family here 😚 goal- 76.6k♥️

❥Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! 💗- @exly.j

Follow my sister on Instagram! @h8.youu ♥️


❥items mentioned in this video (direct links and discount codes) 🦋⬇️
- All about the custom jewelry mentioned in this video!

Get 20% off for orders $20+ (Discount code: inf20)
Name Necklace with Underline Hearts that I’m wearing:
Website:

New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for you! 🔔

Check out my last video if you haven’t seen it! (UGLY TO INSTAGRAM BADDIE TRANSFORMATION 2019 🤮 (chit chat grwm)) -

Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!

❥Discount codes to save your $$$ 😙

CustomJewelry YafeiniJewelry: Get 20% off for orders $20+ (Discount code: inf20)

-YAFEINI JEWELRY:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Necklace:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Bracelet:
Name Necklace with Underline Hearts:
Personalized Initial Pendant Necklace :
Personalized Heart Bracelets :

-False lashes: Instagram @lashes.ponyfly USE CODE- Exlyj5 for 5% OFF 💚


♡If you are a company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) exlyjh@gmail.com♡

for a week,my sister picks out my outfits for a week,sister picks my outfits for school,sister picks my outfits for a week for school,my mom picks my outfits for a week,picks my outfits for a week,guy friends picks my outfits for a week,my parents picks my outfits for school,pick my outfits for school,my twin sister picks my outfits for a week,forschool,boyfriend picks my outfits,outfits for school,caitis corner,sister picks out my outfit for a week,school outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments