Advertisement

Shadow Of Tomb Raider Smart & Resourceful #16 Eng|commentary

Shadow Of Tomb Raider Smart & Resourceful #16 Eng|commentary hello. I am a person who loves to play games. and I would like to share my love for my fav games to share with you. and enjoy and sit back and relax with. Plus it is a hobby for me.

My PSN is christianmom9905
My PC STEAM is toniwinkler71
MY PC GOG is WitcherGeraltRivia
My TWITCH is WitcherTW
MY PC EA ORIGIN is Winkler71
My MIXER is Sugargirl
MY PC UPLAY is WitcherTW
My other Youtube Channels is Witcher71 & Witcher

Hello everyone.
Monday-Saturday I will try (Not Guaranteed depends what is going on in my life at the time)
to stream when I can. (I will pick what I am in mood to play at the time)
Sunday No Streaming/Day Off

UPDATE

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Shadow of the Tomb Raider,christianmom9905,

Post a Comment

0 Comments