Advertisement

Ter Stegen SAVED Barcelona from a defeat at Dortmund | Oh My Goal

Ter Stegen SAVED Barcelona from a defeat at Dortmund | Oh My Goal Matchday 1 of this year's Champions League certainly lived up to it's billing: the reigning European champions fell to Napoli, ter Stegen once again proved his excellence, and one young Norweigan starlet equaled a historic Champions League record... all this and more in today's Champions League roundup!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

champions league,champions league results,champions league scores,ucl,uefa champions league,liverpool,napoli,ter stegen,haland,haland hat trick,UEFA,ohmygoal,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,ohmygoal messi,oh my goal messi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments