Advertisement

THIS ICE CREAM IS BIGGER THAN MY HEAD!! (SCANDINAVIAN ICE) HAWAI’I

THIS ICE CREAM IS BIGGER THAN MY HEAD!! (SCANDINAVIAN ICE) HAWAI’I WAASUP FAM!!! This time we are in the beautiful island of Island of Hawai'i. This is my second time on the big Island and I'm so excited to see old friends. On one of our free days, we set out in to an adventure. We rented a really nice jeep and started to drive up North of the Big Island. Our day was filled with a lot of sight seeing and hiking! But on of the highlights of this trip was Scandinavian Ice in Kona, Hawai'i. We had a large shave ice with soft serve ice cream inside with different topping on top and it was so good!! Definitely recommend visiting when ever you are in Hawai'i! It will not be the last time I come to Hawai'i. This Island will see more of me!! Also, S/O and special thanks to my boy Sammy for the insane beats that you hear in this video! He is insane!! Please check him out!!

Instagram:




Facebook:



Equipment:

Canon t5i
Rode Mic
ND Filter
FCPX
DJI Mavic Air

food,desert,ice cream,ice,frozen food,soft serve,this ice cream is bigger than my head,shave,shave ice,flavor,flavors,candy,mochis,travel,hawaii,hawai'i,big island,man vs ice cream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments