Advertisement

BOOK SHOPPING AND MOVIES! BUYING THE TESTAMENTS! || Vlog

BOOK SHOPPING AND MOVIES! BUYING THE TESTAMENTS! || Vlog Hi everyone! Welcome to my channel. My name is Giselle Mills.

Recently, I went on a little book shopping spree at the Paper Based Bookshop in Trinidad. I had such fun buying my favourite things - books. Then I headed to the cinema. Watch the vlog to see what I got up to on that lovely Saturday!

I hope you guys enjoy watching me document my reading and writing journey. Feel free to contact me and follow along!

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & COMMENT :)

Previous Videos:
OCTOBER BOOK HAUL - CARIBBEAN BOOKS


BOOK REVIEW: MUSICAL YOUTH



BUY MY NOVEL “Through It All” on Amazon:


BUY MY NOVEL in TRINIDAD at:
- Charran's Bookstore in Trincity Mall
- RIK Bookstores
- UWI Bookshop (St. Augustine)
- Paper Based Bookshop (St. Anns)
- Scribbles and Quills Bookstore (Chaguanas)


CONTACT ME:

My website:
Email: askgisellemills@gmail.com

Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Goodreads:

Buy my novel “Through It All” on Amazon:

:)

Music: "Behind the Curtains" by DJ Quads (soundcloud.com). Original song "Sophisticated Gentleman" by Ahmad Jamal - I do not own the copyright to this song.

#Authortube #Caribbeanauthor #Booktube #ThroughItAllbook2 #Blackbooktube #Blackauthortube #Blackauthors

booktube,authortube,caribbean,trinidad and tobago,black authors,caribbean authors,St. Kitts,St. Kitts and Nevis,St. Kitts author,Trinidad author,book shopping,bookshop,buying books,Giselle Mills,Paper Based,Paperbased,Normandie hotel,The Testaments,Margaret Atwood,Caribbean books,black books,Downton Abbey,Downton Abbey movie,Movietowne,cinema,movies,author vlog,book haul,book review,mini haul,Caribbean novels,Through It All,

Post a Comment

0 Comments