Advertisement

Joker We'll Be Right Back

Joker We'll Be Right Back SPOILERS if you haven't seen Joker. Sorry for the absence, I'm not dead. Personal life was keeping me from editing. I have more projects planned just right now I am doing a lot of writing and I don't want the moment to pass. But I do promise more projects are planned. This was a quick second idea. Saw someone do a video similar to this on Facebook but when I checked no one had done one of Eric Andre we'll be right back. So I thought I'd do a quick video correcting that. Forgive the watermark bootleg. Best I could get at this moment in time. Hopefully Warner Bros doesn't come knocking at my door. Enjoy.

Joker,Joker 2019,Warner Bros,DC,Eric Andre,We'll Be Right Back,Meme,Adult Swim,Talk Show,Ending,Joaquin Pheonix,Batman,Fan Edit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments