Advertisement

Marathon | Long Run Fueling - UNIVED VS SIS | FOD Runner

Marathon | Long Run Fueling - UNIVED VS SIS | FOD Runner Marathon / Long Run Fueling - UNIVED VS SIS - with the abingdon marathon looming ever closer this weekend I took the opportunity to compare the two fueling gels that I have been using. SIS gels are a gel i've used for years now and UNIVED gels are new for me, so its been great fun trying out the new UNIVED nutrition and then being able to have the opportunity to compare these two products. In this video I talk about what they contain, their pros and cons and of course, my personal preference of marathon fueling.

I would love to know if you've ever run with SIS gels or UNIVED gels and which you prefer? or if neither of these, what is your preferred gel choice?

Podcast -

Donate to support the channel -

Join The Strava Group -
Follow Me On Strava -
Follow My Facebook Page -
Follow Me On Facebook -
Follow Me on Twitter -
Follow Me On Instagram -
Email Me - fodrunner@gmail.com

#unived #SIS #fodrunner

Marathon / Long Run Fueling - UNIVED VS SIS,Marathon / Long Run Fueling,UNIVED VS SIS,unived nutrition,sis gels,sis nutriotion,marathon race fueling,long run fueling,unived gels,unived elite gels,running nutrition review,running nutrition,running gel review,running gel comparison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments