Advertisement

Talking about the recent Blizzard controversy

Talking about the recent Blizzard controversy TL;DW:
-I agree with Regis' and Kiblers statements
-It's a bad move, and probably the Activision shareholders behind the choice.
-Vote with your wallet, I currently am
-I'm still playing since it's not giving them any money, but that can change depending on future events.
-Be public about voicing your support, but just know the actual game devs aren't behind this (or agree with it either, foe example: )
I have a feeling they will listen to the community, but only if they notice a hit in their sales.
I forgot to mention that I may stop playing their games depending on how they respond to the controversy, but as of typing it's been only 2 days.

,

LtEddy Live,LtEddy Stream,LtEddy video game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments