Advertisement

VLOG: day in the life, trying new coffee shops, and transitioning to fall!

VLOG: day in the life, trying new coffee shops, and transitioning to fall! VLOG: day in the life, trying new coffee shops, and transitioning to fall!
you guys, i think i just found the CUTEST coffee shop ever! it was amazing and super aesthetic! in this video, i am showing y'all a day in my life, where i transitioning my wardrobe and just everyday things into fall mode!

| shop this video |
brandy melville california sweatshirt
(couldn't find the link:( but i got mine from pacsun!)

adidas women's kaptir x shoes


raybans


| FOLLOW ME |
instagram - @officialcarolinemanning
pinterest - carolinemanningg
vsco - caromanningg
spotify - caroline manning


if you are from another country, click the link to translate it into your language!


| ABOUT ME |
Hi I’m Caroline Manning! I’m a 15-year-old teen based in Texas where I’m a sophomore in high school! On my channel, you’ll find vlogs, music (covers and originals), challenges and other videos about my life! I love vlogging about fashion, travel, adventures, and also sometimes film videos with my older sister who is currently in college at the Air Force Academy! Make sure to subscribe to follow my journey. See you soon!

xx caro

8-8-19,Caroline Manning,Vlog,FALL,Day in the life,trying new coffee shops,coffee,teen,aesthetic,summer to fall,back to school,autumn,vlogger,up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments