Advertisement

We Go Together - Grease - Bass Play Along

We Go Together - Grease - Bass Play Along Hello :) This is a modified arrangement I've done of the song "We Go Together" from the movie Grease for a bass and drum Play-Along.

The tempo of the play-along is 204BPM (half note = 102). The original was 224BPM (half note = 112)

You can find the cover portion here -


This transcription can be found at under "Intermediate Learning Songs" and also at

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy :)

--------------
If you appreciate what I do and or find it helpful, I hope you might consider supporting me through the following:

** New Website -

Muzento -

Patreon -

or you can make a donation through

PayPal at -
-------------------

bass,bass guitar,bass play-along,play-along,grease,we go together,request,transcriptions,gregstranscripts,studio musician,muzento,

Post a Comment

0 Comments