Advertisement

Why personal branding is important in 2019 (Allan McKay)

Why personal branding is important in 2019 (Allan McKay) Get 2 FREE months of Skillshare premium:

The importance of personal branding and why personal branding is important
What It Takes To Build A Brand (How I built my personal brand) and how I built my personal brand focusing on Digital Marketing.

Let's talk about what it takes to build a brand
and how I built my personal brand and how I attracted studios like ILM, Ubisoft, and many others - to reach out to me because I built VISIBILITY around my services.

Make sure to subscribe for weekly new videos -

This video is about how you can do the same. Both with controlling what information about your brand is put out there, as well as strategically choosing what to withhold.

This video is focused on my experience early in my career - how I put focus early in my career and building a strong personal brand. But also how there were certain aspects such as my age that I felt might be a disadvantage so I wanted to control what I made visible about me, but also what I chose to withhold.

As we go through this episode, I want you to pay attention to some of the stories I tell, as they're intentionally sharing a lot of concepts as well as aspects of our brand that we might not have thought about.

A lot of us get uncomfortable thinking about building a personal brand as artists and what might be the perception formed about us. It's natural that the more we put ourselves out there the more we worry about being judged or how we're received.

But this is why it's critical to understand that ultimately you are in control of your message and positioning around your personal brand.

In the visual effects industry, design and games we're in very saturated industries and it's important to have a brand, as a way to stand out from the noise and qualify ourselves as the ideal candidate for our clients.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before we get started - here's a link from the sponsor of this video - Skillshare.
Make sure to sign up to get access to the 2 month premium membership -free- of SkillShare. And, get instant access to hundreds of courses on all your favorite creative subjects - to level up your skills -fast-


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get daily content on my Instagram here :

Download the FREE 10+ hours of Visual Effects Live Action 'City Destruction' course here :

Get the Demo Reel Guide here :

Listen to the latest Podcast episodes :

Check out how much you're worth with VFX Rates


#personalbrand #allanmckay #brand #socialmedia #marketing #artistbrand
allan mckay the futur personal branding chris do thefutur

allan mckay,personal branding,roberto blake personal branding,business of design,why personal branding is important,my personal brand,personal brand,personal branding 2019,importance of personal branding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments