Advertisement

10 Cloths Every Girl Needs || BASIC ESSENSIALS || Riya Halder

10 Cloths Every Girl Needs || BASIC ESSENSIALS || Riya Halder Hey Guys
My name is riya and I am creating videos related to relatable fashion and art also

This video is to guide you in creating any kind of outfit.
I have shared the top 10 basic items that you will need in you closets in order to form any kind of outfit.

I hope you likes the video do consider subscribing to my channel.

Instagram -

sejal kumar,komal pandey,filter copy,scoopwhoop,popxo,sarojni nagar haul,outfit inspiration,bestdressed,fashion videos,lookbooks,buzzfeed,the viral fever,all india bakchod,diy,indian vlogs,study vlogs,study vlogs india,riya halder,thebrowndaughter,thatquirkymiss,gopali,fashion hacks,wodrobe essensial,closet essensial,fashion,cloths,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments