Advertisement

6 Really Simple Winter Theme Watercolor - Greeting Cards Ideas Compilation

6 Really Simple Winter Theme Watercolor - Greeting Cards Ideas Compilation "Winter Theme" Design, video, content © SVVA jewels, more info below. Hello! The Holiday season is approaching, and here are several really easy winter theme watercolor projects which would be great for greeting cards, like the Glass Baubles, or the Fir Tree, in different styles. These won't take too much time, start now and you're just on time in creating hand-painted greeting cards. Have fun!

Check out the full videos:
Glass Baubles in Watercolor (no pre-drawing)
Antler & Decoration (no-predrawing)
Leaves with Gold Accents
Polka dot Bauble
Winter theme
0:50 Fir tree
3:53 Snowflake

Design, video, content © SVVA jewels. All rights reserved. Use for personal educational non-commercial purpose only. Contact me for any other use.

To purchase my creations, please contact me.

Thanks for watching! If you enjoy the video, please Like & Share the video! That will help my channel to grow and I could keep creating content. Subscribe to my channel for more art & crafts from my studio, especially my watercolor & songs.

If you read this: follow me on instagram.com/svvajewels and DM 'Youtube Subscriber' and I'll send you a link to a floral watercolor video that I haven't published anywhere.

Music:
Intro:
"Am I Dreaming Now" acoustic version by SVVA Jewels
Check out full music & video (ft. watercolor!)

Background:
"Lobby Time" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

SVVA,Jewels,original,watercolor,painting,winter,decoration,holiday,greeting,Fir tree,Glass baubles,antler,gold accent,aquarelle,compilation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments