Advertisement

CoD BLACKOUT | WHAT iS PiNG AND HOW DOES iT AFFECT BLACKOUT? (SOLO WiN)

CoD BLACKOUT | WHAT iS PiNG AND HOW DOES iT AFFECT BLACKOUT? (SOLO WiN) I tried to explain this as simply as possible! Again I'm no expert but I believe I got the majority of the info right! Let me know what your ping usually is down in the comment section below!

All of my Gear can be found here-

► Follow me!

TWITTER →

INSTAGRAM →

TWITCH → twitch.tv/speros_

MIXER →

Outro:

Track: SVLIH - Victory [Magic Release]
Music Provided By: Magic Records
Listen To The Original:
Fanlink:

CoD BLACKOUT | WHAT iS PiNG AND HOW DOES iT AFFECT BLACKOUT? (SOLO WiN)

BLACKOUT,COD BLACKOUT,CoD,tips and tricks,Xclusive Ace,blackout,blackout battle royale,blackout tips,get better at blackout,how to get better at blackout,best tips,best blackout tips,blackout battle royale tips,how to get good at blackout,beginner tips,blackout beginner tips,get more wins,blackout how to,best weapon in blackout,best weapon in black ops 4,blackout ping,blackout ping system,what is ping,fps ping,speros ping,ping explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments