Advertisement

Depeche Mode - The Dead Of Night (DJ Lee I Feel Radio Mix - DJ L33)

Depeche Mode - The Dead Of Night  (DJ Lee I Feel Radio Mix - DJ L33) This is my remix of The Dead Of Night from Depeche Mode. I made this for clubs I spun at years ago. I tried to make it sound more like they did at their prime. Bit faster, some new instrumentation, new arrangement, samples from other tracks, and of course I made a video where there was none for this song.

The video is actually "I Feel You" but I made it look like he's singing "The Dead Of Night."

Enjoy the mix from 2003.

Depeche Mode,The Dead of Night,DJ L33,DJ Lee,Dave Gahan,Andrew Fletcher,Martin Gore,Alan Wilder,The Electric Front,EFR,Windsor,Ontario,Detroit,Michigan,Insustrial,Alternative,Synthpop,80's,90's,2000's,Britain,UK,Electronic,The Zebra Room,Goth,Gothic,Mix,Remix,I Feel You,

Post a Comment

0 Comments