Advertisement

Kids & Puppies Make The Best Of Friends! [TRY NOT TO SMILE]

Kids & Puppies Make The Best Of Friends! [TRY NOT TO SMILE] Sooooo hello everyone! From day one of us getting Lola our new puppy my kids have been in love! Makes me so so happy to see how my kids love my other two huskies but now adding a new addition has my our family so complete. It’s so strange to watch the kids and puppies grow as they as so similar haha! It’s so scary to think and hope in about 10 years Lola will be there for kade going to secondary big school! Also right now we do apologise as we normally post daily but we are away on holiday, we do usually post every day but to me family has to come first sometimes. We are all having an amazing time and building many many memories and will be back in the next couple of days and back to it daily don’t worry! For now hope this comp makes you all smile as much as it does for me! The end is the best part haha! Hope you all like it! Thanks for watching! Love you all!

husky,huskies,huskylife,huskyvideo,puppy,puppies,huskypuppy,cutepuppy,puppyvideo,babyanddog,kidswithdogs,dog,dogs,cutedog,animal,animals,pet,cuteanimals,animalvideo,life,love,smile,happy,siberianhusky,siberianhuskies,funny,funnyvideo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments