Advertisement

Stadia | From Purchase To Play - How Long Does It Take To Get To Games?

Stadia | From Purchase To Play - How Long Does It Take To Get To Games? Now that Stadia is out I wanted to test how long it takes from finding a game any buying / claiming it until you can actually play it. I was pretty surprised by the results. From the time it took me to purchase my first game on Stadia to have it show up on my desktop so I could start playing was nearly instantaneous. While I do wish you didn't have to buy or claim games ONLY from the mobile app... I'm sure Stadia will add more options soon.

ALSO BIG SHOULD OUT TO PM_TITS_FOR_KITTENS over on Reddit for making this intro for Stadia videos. Check out their post here -

#NobleArcade #Stadia #Update

💀Become a Member and get exclusive badges, emojis and more! 💀


💕Tips are never required but always appreciated 💕
😃 You can drop us a one-time donation at the link below😃
💲 💲

⭐ Game With Me ⭐
🎮 Xbox - NobleArcade 🎮
🎮 PlayStation - NobleArcade 🎮
🎮Steam - NobleArcade 🎮
🎮Nintendo -SW-6820-2159-2029 🎮

NobleAddiction,NobleArcade,Noble Arcade,#NobleArcade,Stadia,how long,how fast,stadia games,play stadia games,stadia test,stadia tech,stadia gylt,stadia load times,stadia,stadia gaming,what is stadia,stadia review,google stadia games,google stadia review,google stadia gameplay,stadia google,stadia controller,google stadia controller,stadia release date,stadia latency,google stadia reaction,how fast internet for stadia,stadia pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments