Advertisement

The Very Best of the Bushtucker Trials Part 1 | I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

The Very Best of the Bushtucker Trials Part 1 | I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Subscribe now for more!
They've eaten spiders, gotten cockroaches stuck up their noses and confronted their biggest fears. Take a look back at the best moments from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Part 1.

Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

YouTube:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get all the latest I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! news, gossip and Bushtucker Trial videos fresh from the jungle camp, on the official YouTube channel.



I’m A Celebrity,I’m A Celeb,Extra Camp,Ant and Dec,Bushtucker Trial,Disgusting,Funny,Shower,Critters,Insects,Bugs,S16,ITV,ITV2,holly and dec,john barrowman,harry Redknapp,emily atack,anne hegerty,fleur east,james mcvey,sair khan,best of the bushtucker trials,ferne mccann,ferne mccann im a celeb,adam thomas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments