Advertisement

Why you should take Risks more often?

Why you should take Risks more often? Well, they say life is a risky business sure it is, then why not take risks more often ;) Here I share about the unconventional decisions I took in life and how they made me the person that I'm today!

What I'm wearing:
Bodysuit: Stalkbuylove
(similar)
Hairband: Zara

Lipstick: Milani Liquid Lip, Devotion
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DRY LIPS AS CAN LOOK FLAKY.
Earrings: Gifted

Love,
Prerna Chhabra
#stylinginspirations #100ksubs

Get in touch:
Instagram:
Facebook:

FAQs:
What is my height? 5' 6"

Which camera and lens do I use? Panasonic Lumix G85 (both for pictures and video)


Lens: 1) Kit lens 14-40 f 2.8, and 2) Prime lens 25mm, F1.7 Asph

Which mic do I use for audio recording? Snowball Yeti


Which software do I use to edit videos? Final Cut Pro by Apple


Where am I based (city)?
Delhi, India

prerna chhabra,styling inspirations,motivational talk,life changing decisions,engineering degree and its relavance,my first job,career in a fashion industry,how to get a job in fashion industry,fashion industry in india,how to get a job in fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments