Advertisement

₊˚ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’”π’π’π’ˆπ’” :: attract your crush + parents allow you to date

₊˚ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’”π’π’π’ˆπ’” :: attract your crush + parents allow you to date ❀˚. π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘› 𝑒𝑝, 𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒! ₊˚
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣



* ˚ ✵
.· * • ˚
✶ : · •
✵ ˚ : ·
✬ * ˚ ✶
. · *
˚ .


benefits are in da pinned comment, 𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞


╰──☆ A message from yaya
i know this might be hard to believe but i love you more than anything, i might not know you but i want you to have the world. do me a favor a look in the mirror and say “i love myself”. you deserve all the love you can get. all of your blessings are rapidly flowing to you, i promise, my little beautiful angel ☁️🏹✨.


╰──☆ Extras
₊˚ i use simple affirmations but they do go in depth
₊˚ ALL of my subliminals are 100% safe to use
₊˚ listen for 30 minutes a day
₊˚ i only take paid requests at the moment
₊˚ yes, you can listen without headphones


╰──☆ Stalk me
₊˚ instagram: yxngbabi3
₊˚ SUA amino:

allow

Post a Comment

0 Comments