Advertisement

Final Look at my 2019 Planner Set Up | Travelers Notebook & Planner Perfect Notebooks

Final Look at my 2019 Planner Set Up | Travelers Notebook & Planner Perfect Notebooks Just like you, I am gearing up for the New Year. I thought I would flip through my 2019 travelers notebook and reflect on what worked and what didn’t work in my planner this past year ❤️

Follow me on
Instagram: @awifenmother www.instagram.com/awifenmother/
Planner Facebook:

Red Aspen Nails:

Planner: Foxy Fix #6,Spice Pepper:

Inserts: Planner Perfect Notebooks (save 20% on your order, one use per customer):

Pen loops:

Curious about my pens, sticky notes, and other misc planner supplies? I probably got them from Amazon; shop my favorites here:

Monthly tabs from Planner Press (save $5 with referral link):

Weekly Cleaning Checklist:

Homeschool Lesson Planner- my referral link:


Other Homeschool Planner Inserts:

Save 10% on your first Erin Condren order:

[As an Amazon Associate I earn a very small amount from qualifying purchases.]

Notebooks

Post a Comment

0 Comments