Advertisement

GET THE GIGANTIC PENIS YOU'VE ALWAYS DESIRED | Advanced Subliminal Affirmations for Gays

GET THE GIGANTIC PENIS YOU'VE ALWAYS DESIRED | Advanced Subliminal Affirmations for Gays I Present to you the Extremely Powerful Subliminal Audio/Video Visualization Subliminal for ENLARGING YOUR PENIS. These affirmations are designed to train your subconscious mind to make you believe that you have a MASSIVE PENIS RIGHT NOW!
This Subliminal Audio will give you Big, Muscular, Thick, Sexy, Straight Penis.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE

Use these Subliminal frequencies for 30 minutes per day. You will find noticeable changes from 2 weeks itself. Listen to this audio and look at the slideshow of the images in the video while visualizing yourself with your dream reality. These Subliminals can also be used while sleeping. Put on this audio and drift off to sleep visualizing for best results. Headphones are recommended but not mandatory. The listener must be aware of the affirmations used in the Subliminal Messages (Listed Below).

AFFIRMATIONS USED IN THE VIDEO

I have a huge penis
My penis grows larger every day
I have an enormous penis
My penis is gigantic
My penis grows when I sleep
My penis grows more and more every day
My penis is getting longer and longer
The cells in my penis regenerate
My penis grows longer and longer
My penis is enormous
My penis is huge
My penis is impressive
My penis is large
People are impressed by the size of my penis
My penis gets the job done
I am comfortable with my penis
I am proud of my penis
I have a superhuman penis
I have a gigantic penis
My huge penis gets larger every day
My huge penis is intimidating
My huge penis is compelling
My huge penis is gorgeous
My huge penis is mesmerizing
My huge penis is beautiful
People stand in awe of my giant penis
People are mesmerized by my giant penis
People are in love with my giant penis
My giant penis is famous
My giant penis is a sight to behold
My giant penis is inspiring
My penis is powerful
My penis is huge
My penis is fantastic
My penis is perfect
My penis is craved by all
My penis attracts love
My penis attracts lust
My penis attracts wonderful attention
My penis is amazing

IMAGE CREDITS - Google Images
MUSIC CREDITS -

#LawOfAttraction
#SubliminalMessages
#IdealBodyManifestation
#GaySubliminals

Sexy,muscular,idealbody,manifestation,law of attraction,the secret,subconscious mind,penis enlargement,sex life,gay sex,Hammer of Thor,Big Dick,Subliminals,Affirmations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments