Advertisement

How online dating a Russian man may end up

How online dating a Russian man may end up Greetings from Russia! Some YouTube users believe that I mock them, I have no conscience and heart. Yes, of course, I'm a bastard and even cattle. But I am really looking for a foreign bride. It is not a joke. And today I am going to tell you about what can happen if we start dating. Let's look at a few options.

Firstly, online dating Russian men. You may be disappointed in me very quickly. Just a few letters. For example, now you are thinking that I am funny, cheerful, smart and mysterious. You start talking to me and quickly find out that I am no different from the local guys. Only a strong Russian accent and a straight face. In principle, if you buy a pug and learn to speak it with a Russian accent, then you do not need me.

Secondly, online dating a Russian man. You may be disappointed in me after a while. A week, a month or even a year. At first it seems to you that a foreign groom is cool. You have a lot of questions for me. You even want to tell your friends that you are in an online relationship with a funny Russian.

But after a date with Russian men you realize that a lifetime with this Russian is not a romantic comedy, but a horror film. And you feel sorry for the time spent on me. After all, you could have learned a foreign language, could have become the head of the mafia, an assassin, or at least you could have flied into space. But instead, you talked to some Russian.

Thirdly, a date with a Russian man. You can fall in love with me. Why? Because I am gorgeous. Or because you have a strange taste in men. Or you like exoticism. For example, right now you are scratching the back of an ermine or a wombat. And you think that you can easily tame me. In the end, a Russian man is not much different from an ermine. But I want to warn you in advance that I have nothing to do with a wombat. Just get ready for it.

So, there is a chance that we will live happily ever after. Are you ready to take a chance? Then I am waiting for your letter. From Russia with love!

dating Russian men,dating a Russian man,date Russian men,date a Russian man,dating a Russian guy,Russian men dating,dating men in Russia,dating a Russian boy,dating Russian guys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments