Advertisement

I don't bathe my chocolate labradors!!

I don't bathe my chocolate labradors!! Today my 3 chocolate labradors and I hang out and discuss how their coats are so shiny and one of those reasons is I NEVER use shampoo on them. This ensures that their essential oils on their coat don't go away. I do put them in the shower with us every 3-4 weeks, but water only for them! PLUS the food I feed them is full of essential vitamins and not chemicals -- those are my two secrets to healthy and shiny coat labradors.

Godiva Labradors Puppies, parents Coco Pebbles, Reeses Pieces, and son Rolo Ghiradelli and our life. We also board dogs, have studding service, and represent Life's Abundance. Life's Abundance Premium Health Food is made with select ingredients, including high-quality chicken and catfish meals, whole grains, nutritious vegetables and fruits, omega fatty acids and much more. We never use corn or wheat products and we never use artificial flavors or colors. With Life's Abundance, you can be confident that you are feeding your dog advanced nutrition. Go to godivalabradors.com for more information or to order!

chocolate,lab,puppies,puppy,godivalabs,godivalabradors,coco,akc,lifesabundance,dogs,lifes,abundance,american,labrador,retriever,chocolatelabpuppies,i don't bathe my chocolate labradors,labradors bath,cleaning labradors,american kennel club,labrador dog,cute dogs,lab video,chocolate labrador video,healthy cleaning of dogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments