Advertisement

Mike Zeroh - I'm Sorry But I Have To Say This About Star Wars & More!

Mike Zeroh - I'm Sorry But I Have To Say This About Star Wars & More! Star Wars the rise Of Skywalker by disney and lucasfilm released into theaters by jj abrams and many fans have had mixed reactions about the film since then. I, Mike Zeroh will be going over something i have to say about star wars in general and with star wars the rise of skywalker that involves the characters of rey and palpatine.

WATCH MY LAST VIDEO (REY VS PALPATINE SCENE! THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER)


THUMBNAIL BY


Subscribe Today! I thank You for the kind support.

LIKE the Official Mike Zeroh Facebook page below


The Official Mike Zeroh Twitter


Animated Intro Designed by

BACKGROUND MUSIC BY


Fire filmed in the outro by


Music in the outro is by Benn Down The Divider (Reprise) from his Zombies III Album.

MikeZeroh,star wars episode 9 spoilers,star wars episode 9 leaks,star wars leaks,star wars spoilers,star wars news,star wars movie,palpatine the rise of skywalker,rey the rise of skywalker,mike zeroh the rise of skywalker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments