Advertisement

Milkoi - Reflected feat. Serentium|세렌티움 (LVPS Remix)

Milkoi - Reflected feat. Serentium|세렌티움 (LVPS Remix) I recommend to wear your headphones and play it with full HD

Thanks for watching this video. ⭐️

Subscribe now for my daily uploads! ❤️

turn on notification so you never miss one of my videos! 🔔

Stream:
Original song:

Genre: Dance & EDM / Future Bass
Title: Reflected
Vocal: Serentium

Track: Milkoi
Remixed by: LVPS Remix

LVPS Official Links





Milkoi Official Links







serentium/세렌티움 Official Links






Wallpaper


Help me grow, Thank you so much! ❤️
💫My Channel:

💫Sub Channel:

💫Join my Discord Server:

📝Email me:kotorimusicofficial@gmail.com

────────────────────────

©️ COPYRIGHT / LICENSING

Be aware this video is only for promotion purposes.

All images and music belongs to their rightful creators.

If any producer/label/artist has an issue with any of the songs or pictures please send me an e-mail to (kotorimusicofficial@gmail.com) and the video will be taken down immediately. Thank you


📌Hashtags:

#Reflected #MilkoiftSerentium
#LVPSRemix #kotori

bass music,dance edm music,dance and edm music,future house music,future bass music,future bass playlist,dance and edm playlist,future house playlist,Milkoi - Reflected feat. serentium/세렌티움 (LVPS Remix),milkoi,reflected,serentium,lvps remix,reflected milkoi,reflected serentium,reflected lvps remix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments