Advertisement

Modern Warfare - How to Create Hidden Weapons in the Gunsmith Part 5

Modern Warfare - How to Create Hidden Weapons in the Gunsmith Part 5 Hey guys, welcome back to another part of the "creating weapons in the gunsmith" series. In this video, you will see how to create the SCAR20S, the MP5/10, and the G36C from the new Holger 26. Before you say "tHeSe aRen't hiDdeN guns!" Well yes, you are correct in a sense - but the Scar 20S is not a weapon you can unlock, nor the MP5/10, or G36C, but I will show you how to get them because you CAN use them, they are just hidden pieces that you need to assemble! 😉

I hope you enjoy this video, and there might be a part 6 because I have more weapon variants I have saved up that can make another video!

Thanks to everyone for viewing, liking, commenting and subscribing - I appreciate all of that positive feedback, keep it up ❤️

song link :

Watch Modern Warfare Mythbusters Episode 6 here :

Watch my first commentary here :

#modernwarfare #codmw #callofduty #gunsmith

modern warfare,call of duty modern warfare,cod modern warfare,modern warfare gameplay,modern warfare season 1,modern warfare best gun,season 1 modern warfare,modern warfare tips,modern warfare update,modern warfare new maps,modern warfare gunsmith,modern warfare battle pass,modern warfare highlights,modern warfare multiplayer,modern warfare best class setup,call of duty modern warfare gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments