Advertisement

my very first semester of college || seo vlogs

my very first semester of college || seo vlogs whooooooo boy we are HERE! four months of footage condensed down into one video! it's a quick rundown of some things that happened over the course of my first semester at college, and i'm immensely grateful for your patience, kindness, and support during this time. i think i've learned a lot from my first semester of college, both good and bad, and i'm glad that i had the privilege of attending college and gaining such an experience. living on the east coast, learning how to live in a dorm, learning how to cope with a new schedule and the college lifestyle, trying out different things like fencing and archery, fracturing my ankle (oops) and all that were just so new to me, and i'm grateful for the experience. aaaaaaa i will stop rambling now and let you get on with watching! hope you enjoy!

faq ⇒

programs used ⇒ adobe premiere pro, after effects, photoshop

studyblr ⇒
studygram ⇒
study spotify ⇒
personal spotify ⇒

seo&co discord server ⇒

want to translate my videos? here's the link! ⇒

// music //
indian summer - hoax

reasons - clueless kit

grow - hoax

hello world - louie zong
♡ twitter:
♡ bandcamp:
♡ spotify:
♡ official website:
deck the halls - ninjoi

hark the herald angels sing

vlogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments