Advertisement

Our Special Guests Arrive & a Second Floor House Tour! | Vlogmas 2019 Day 21!

Our Special Guests Arrive & a Second Floor House Tour! | Vlogmas 2019 Day 21! On Vlogmas Day 21, our Special Guests finally arrive! Plus, I give a tour of the second floor of our house before they arrive!

I'm Liz, a 30-something theme-park enthusiast who spends most of the year dreaming about Halloween. I enjoy sharing my passion for travel, theme parks, haunts, and more - so make sure to SUBSCRIBE to join all of my adventures!
MORE INFO BELOW!

Current schedule:
Videos every Monday and Friday... until Vlogmas starts!

I finally have a merch store! Check it out!


Send mail to:
DiscoLiz
PO Box 6135
Houston, TX 77325

Join me on social media as well!




For business inquiries: discolizita@gmail.com

orlando,universal,hhn,discoliz,houston,texas,halloween horror nights,weekly vlogger,wanderlust,travel vlogger,travel vlog,dog vlog,cute dogs,engaged couple,vlogmas,vlogmas 2019,vlogmas 2019 day 21,ugly sweaters,ugly christmas sweaters,ugly christmas sweater party,house tour,home tour,home decor,houston vlog,christmas vlog,christmas vlog 2019,christmas in houston,special guests,christmas vlogger,discoliz vlogmas,harry potter advent calendar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments