Advertisement

Pear Cut Diamond Ring | Paige’s of Beauty X Jeulia Premium Artisan Jewelry

Pear Cut Diamond Ring | Paige’s of Beauty X Jeulia Premium Artisan Jewelry Happy Holiday's Everyone!!


Hey guys thanks for stoping back by my channel.
Today I unbox a #diamond #JeuliaJewelry #pearcut ring!!! Can you believe it? Jeulia is a jewelry company that specializes in #Premium #Artisan Jewelry. They offer a wide variety of precious stones and natural fine crafted materials. I don't even own anything as beautiful and as stunning as this piece of jewelry right here. I'm so happy to share it with you guys and if you enjoy, Please enjoy the Holiday Discount Codes down below.


Down Below will be a 10% or 25% Off Discount Code:

D I S C O U N T C O D E :
10% OFF Sitewide CODE: F10
25 % OFF of ($180.00) Sitewide CODE: C25


Jeulia Website |


Link to my Ring | size 6.5


Make sure you all check out this beautiful #JeuliaJewelry website for custom special pieces. Don't forget to Subscribe to my Channel!

FOLLOW ME
I N S T A G R AM | paigesofbeauty
F A C E B O 0 K | Paige Baker

Paige's,of,Beauty,ClE,Makeup,Artist,Stylist,Paige,Baker,Blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments