Advertisement

Redecorate and Clean My Personal Bathroom With Me| Christmas Theme| Vlogmas Day 8| Vlogcember 2019

Redecorate and Clean My Personal Bathroom With Me| Christmas Theme| Vlogmas Day 8| Vlogcember 2019 ~ In today's video I am redecorating and cleaning my small personal bathroom.

~song: Magic Day by Loving Caliber

~For Business Inquiries and/or Partnerships~
Email: Crownnuer@gmail.com

My YouTube Studio Set
~Mini Microphone
~ Limostudio studio lights
~ Selfie stick tripod
~ Xenvo pro lens
~ Eachshot microphone kit
~ IPhone XR camera -Apple store
~ Headphone adapter jack
~ Intro background vid YT: Crystal Conte

What I Am Wearing
~ 20 Inch black lace wig
~ 25 mm Faux mink eyelashes
~ Diamond Rhinestone words hair jewelry
~ Soft cotton crop top
~ Thin soft cotton crop top
~ Gildan’s men v-neck shirt
~ Pearl hair clips
~ Maybelline fit me matte foundation espresso
~ Maybelline fit me matte foundation deep bronze
~ Beauty glazed make up eyeshadow
~ Unicorn snot lip gloss
~ Nyx professional setting spray
~ Dark brown wig cap
~ Ghost bond glue
~ Tiara necklace earring set

Room Decorations
~5pcs Blush Pink flower painting panels
~10 pcs White pleated comforter set
~Rose gold table cloth
~ White round fur rug
~ Rose gold curtain
~ Rose gold throw pillows cover
~ Rose gold lamp
~ Rose gold diamond lights/ornaments
~ White Christmas tree
~ 72 pieces Butterfly wall decals
~ Rose gold marble design tile
~ Rose gold Christmas ornaments
~ Rose gold marble calendar

Presents I Got My Friends ForChristmas
~Body Chain Jewelry
~25 mm Faux mink eyelashes
~ Diamond Rhinestone words hair jewelry
~ Gildan’s men v-neck shirt
~ Pearl hair clips
~ Ball glass mason jars
~ Tiarra necklace earring set
~ Birthday rhinestone sash
~ Bestidy electric nail drill
~ Hot pink cheetah curtains
~ Hot pink cheetah bed set
~ Birthday decorations
~ hyperhidrosis Hand lotion
~ Personalized vertical necklace

Presents I Got Myself For Christmas
~Clear acrylic coffin nails
~100 pcs good and silver hair jewelry
~ Body Chain Jewelry
~ Burgundy slit dress
~25 mm Faux mink eyelashes
~ Diamond Rhinestone words hair jewelry
~ Gildan’s men v-neck shirt
~ Pearl hair clips
~ Beige wool coat
~ Maybelline fit me matte foundation espresso
~ Ball glass mason jars
~ Maybelline fit me matte foundation deep bronze
~ Beauty glazed make up eyeshadow
~ Nyx professional setting spray
~ Dark brown wig cap
~ Ghost bond glue
~ Tiarra necklace earring set
~ Birthday rhinestone sash
~ Bestidy electric nail drill
~ Uv gel nail brush
~ Gershion green nail gel polish
~ Mia secret liquid monomer and powder
~ Waxing kit wax warmer
~ 84 w UV nail lamp

Hi Everyone!

My name is Diamond (AKA DaDa) and I am currently a sophomore at FAMU. I am 20 years old (Birthday is December 19, 1999) and a Sagittarius. On my channel you can expect to see vlogs, lifestyle tips, beauty tips, general advice, health tips, monthly favorites, morning and night routines and so much more. Please subscribe and turn on the notifications so you never miss an upload.

xoxoxo
Diamond's Galore

Social Media
Instagram: Dms Galore
Snapchat: Dms Galore
YouTube: Diamond's Galore

Disclaimer
~ All opinions are 100% my own! I recommend products that I have used and enjoy. Some links are affiliated through a third party and I earn a percentage of the sales, so thank you in advance if you decide to make your purchase through them.

dearraandken,pranks,blackyoutuber,seafoodmukbangs,jakepaul,ricegum,tealadunn,beamsquad,darkskinmakeup,colorfulhairdarkskin,vlogmas2019,vlogcember2019,javlogs,haitianyoutuber,vloggergoviral,challenges,vlogsdaily,relationshipadvice,eatweirdfoods,tryweirdclothes,funnyvideos,shoppingspree,fashionhauls,teadrama,jackieaina,lacewigtutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments