Advertisement

Sander Sides part. 3 |Read description|

Sander Sides part. 3 |Read description| Hey guys just to let you know I don't own the sides!! I only own the storyline and the charterers not made by the smol bean Thomas Sanders!!!!

The song also doesn't belong to me!! So no copyright!!!!!!

And also sorry for not posting it's just I've had exams all this week!! And also exam prep last week bc I have 7 STUPID FREAKING EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I WANT TO DIE BC OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well bye!! And don't forget to go subscribe to my Girlfriend's channel!!

Ihadcake84 on YouTube she has a few videos with me in it and I've also helped her out with the making of some of her videos!!! She really wants to get more subscribers and is kinda unappreciated line many other Gacha YouTubers.

Ok guys baiii!! DONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

description|

Post a Comment

0 Comments