Advertisement

♑❤CAPRICORN 》SOMEBODY IS ANGRY THAT THEY MISSED OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY AT LOVE WITH YOU!!!

♑❤CAPRICORN 》SOMEBODY IS ANGRY THAT THEY MISSED OUT ON AN OPPORTUNITY AT LOVE WITH YOU!!! What’s good CAPRICORNS?!, welcome to CapricornDUH!. I’m your girl, Queen and I am here to dedicate this channel for every capricorn on this planet!!!.

This video can and will resonate with: your sun sign in Capricorn, your moon sign in Capricorn, your rising sign in Capricorn & your venus sign in Capricorn!

ALL MY READINGS ARE TIMELESS, SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM LITERALLY AT ANY TIME.

I will show my face sooner or later as the channel grows :)

NO PERSONAL READINGS AT THIS TIME!

Channel suggestions or criticism are ALWAYS welcomed!

About me:

I’m just a young queen trying to make this world a better place, one day at a time!

Much love!

xoxo QUEEN

Capricorn,capricorntarot,capricornlove,tarot,capricorndecember,capricornvenus,pickacard,pick a card,capricornrising,capricornmoon,capricorndecember2019,lovecapricorn,capricornsun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments